Skin Shaver Corn Cuticle Cutter Stainless Steel Remover Rasp Pedicure File Foot Callus 10 Blades
WHOLESALE AND RETAIL!
FREE SHIPPING TO WORLDWIDE!
Developed by experts with years of experience this handy tool will remove even the most stubborn calluses gently and effectively.
The clip-on rasp included with the product is for follow-up treatment and treating smaller areas.
Diabetics and sufferer of poor blood circulation to the skin are recommended to contact their doctor before commencing treatment.
To clean your corn cutter, remove the blade and rinse off the holder under warm, running water.
In order to ensure optimal performance, secure blade cover for storage after use.
This product is a set of useful foot tool.
1 set of Pedicure Callous cutter tool (with 10 Blades)
To change blades:
1. Grip the side of the slider firmly with your thumb and your forefinger.
2. Pull down towards handle to release and remove old blade.
3. Insert new blade on the slider.
4. Grip the sides of the slider firmly with two fingers. Insert the Slide-Way on the handle through the metal tab and push the tab up with your thumb.
1. Discontinue use if skin appears irritated and red.
2. Moisturise feet regularly using Manicare Spa Therapy Replenishing Foot Conditioner.
3. Keep blades dry to prevent rusting.
4. Replace blades when blunt to prevent ripping of skin.
5. Clean excess loose skin from blade using a nail brush or old toothbrush
1. Do not use on inflamed or damaged skin.
2. Diabetis and sufferer of poor blood circulation to the skin are recommened to contact their docter before commencing treatment
3. Take extreme care when handling blade.
4. Dispose of blades carefully.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.